Updated June 1, 2020
● Through Bronzed N Glow Websites, email sent to us, phone calls and mobile applications;
● Offline in connection with sales, marketing, and customer engagements; and
● From third party sources, such as lead brokers.
“Cookies” means small files stored on your computer or mobile device.
“Data Processors” (or “Service Providers”) means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Data Processors to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” (or “User”) means any living individual who is using our Website and who is the subject of Personal Data.
“GDPR” or “European Law” means the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
“Usage Data” means data that is generated or collected automatically by the use of our Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (such as the duration of a page visit).
“Website” means the www.BronzednGlow.com Website operated by us and all of our web pages accessed through such Websites.
3. Types of Personal Data and other Information We Collect:
Personal Data and other information we collect includes:
● Contact Information which you provide when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or when requesting information on our Website. Contact information includes information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone number, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages
● Relationship Information including information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, information on your company’s size, geographic locations, and demographics.
We also collect other information including Usage Data as follows:
● When you use our Website, we collect technical information about your device such as electronic communication protocols, IP addresses, the hardware model of your device, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type and language preferences.
● We may also collect information about your use of our Website, such as pages visited, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any contact details used to correspond with us by post, email or telephone.
● For more information about cookies and other technologies, please see the section on Cookies below.
4. Children and Privacy
Our products and services are not designed for use by children and we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that a person under age 18 has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification or parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
5. How We Use Personal Data
We use the collected data for various purposes including:
● To provide and maintain our Website and services;
● To notify you about changes to our Website or services;
● To allow you to participate in interactive features or our Website when you choose to do so;
● To provide customer support;
● To gather analysis or other information to improve our Website and services;
● To monitor the usage of our Website;
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
● To undertake surveys;
● To provide you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials or other information that may be of interest to you;
● To manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, Website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance and business continuity
● To enforce our terms and conditions and other usage policies, and
● To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others, and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain
7. How Long We Retain Personal Data
We will also retain your Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security of our Website or to improve our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
8. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with the parties set out below:
● Our service providers, who are bound by law and contract to protect your Personal Data and only use your Personal Data in accordance with our instructions;
● Our business partners, if you have purchased products or services from such partners, interacted with such partners, or otherwise indicated interest in that partner’s products or services. For example, if you are referred to Bronzed N Glow from a business partner Website, we may provide that partner with your Contact Information to validate the referral. We may also provide your contact information to companies that offer complementary products and services if you request information about these solutions;
● We may disclose Personal Data where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, or safety of Bronzed N Glow and others or to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions;
● We may also disclose personal information to third parties as necessary to perform services or to process transactions for you, such as credit card processing. We or our service providers may contact you to complete the transactions you have requested by any methods available including via email, telephone, regular mail or other means.
● We will disclose Personal Data when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or other request, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
Bronzed N Glow strictly prohibits the selling of Personal Data we obtain through our Website, except when mandated by our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
We will only transfer your Personal Data to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
We do not share Personal Data with our affiliates or third parties for their direct marketing use.
Please note that we may use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our clients. These reports do not contain any information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you. These reports do not contain any identifiable company information.
When you visit our Website, use our mobile applications or correspond with us via email, we collect certain information, including Personal Data, by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
Cookies are small text files that Websites send to your computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on Website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
You do not have to accept cookies and your consent can be withdrawn at any time (see How to Control Cookies, below).
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Data. For example, we use the information we collect about all Website users to optimize our Website and to understand Website traffic patterns.
Cookies set by a Website owner (in this case, Bronzed N Glow) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the Website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable us to provide third-party features or functionality through our Website (i.e. advertising, social media functions and analytics).
A third-party vendor used by Bronzed N Glow is Google Analytics. For information on how Google Analytics uses data, please visit “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”, located at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en.
How to Control Cookies:
In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Please follow the links below to access helpful information for the most popular browsers:
● Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
We support “do not track” signals (“DNT”). If you have DNT enabled on your web browser, we will not receive browser-related information from our advertising partners for tailoring advertisements.
In addition, you can opt-out of being targeted by many third-party advertising companies by visiting:
10. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Civil Code permits you to request information relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Data with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Data to Bronzed N Glow, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests can be submitted to us by email to beauty@Bronzednglow.com, or using the contact details provided above.
12. Your Choices
Your marketing preferences:
We may send you marketing emails regarding our Services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, provided you have given your consent, if required by the applicable law. If you do not wish to receive such marketing emails from us, you may use the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of our emails to opt-out.
If you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us using the contact details provided above.
In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request access to your Personal Data, to object to or restrict the use of your Personal Data and/or to request that incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated Personal Data is deleted or updated.
If you would like to exercise your rights or have any questions about your choices, please contact us using the contact details provided below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address and detailed information about the Personal Data you would like to update, modify or delete or any other changes you would like to make.
We may request further information to verify your identity as part of this process.
We may deny a request for access to Personal Data if we believe that releasing such information may endanger the life or physical safety of an individual or may otherwise cause substantial harm. We will report all such requests to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
13. European Privacy Rights
If you are a European resident, in certain circumstances you have rights under the GDPR in relation to Personal Data we hold about you—specifically the right to:
● Request access to your Personal Data
● Request correction of your Personal Data
● Request erasure of your Personal Data
● Object to the processing of your Personal Data
● Request restriction of processing your Personal Data and
● Request transfer of your Personal Data to a third party
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact details provided above. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address and detailed information about the Personal Data you would like to update, modify or delete or any other changes you would like to make, or right you would like to exercise.
We aim to respond to requests made by you within one month but may extend that period by two further months where necessary.
We will not charge a fee for you to exercise any of the rights listed above, but reserve our right to charge a reasonable fee, or to refuse to act on requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
14. Information Security
We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, network and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Data. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure sensitive Personal Data when it is being collected and transmitted over the internet as well as firewalls, site monitoring and intrusion detection software. Please note that you should also take steps to protect yourself, especially online.
15. Notice to Residents of Countries Outside the USA
Bronzed N Glow is headquartered in the United States of America. Your Personal Data will be accessed by or transferred to the United States or to our affiliates and data processors within the United States. By providing your Personal Data, you consent to this transfer. We will protect the privacy and security of your Personal Data, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
16. Third-Party Links
17. Contacting Us
Bronzed N Glow Beauty Boutique, LLC
REVISION DATE: June 1, 2020